Submissions for our inaugural issue are closed.
During our submission period, we consider submissions of previously unpublished work across multiple mediums. We do consider simultaneous submissions. Please take the time to read through our submission process. You may also want to review our mission statement. If you have any questions regarding submissions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note on “previously unpublished”: Any work that’s accessible in a public forum, such as a journal, book collection, or a website searchable via a search engine (such as DeviantART, Flickr, or YouTube) is considered “published.”
Mediums and Genres
In all its various forms. Pieces under 1,000 words preferred.
Creative nonfiction essays, 1,000-5,000 words.
Fiction, 1,000-5,000 words.
Flash fiction/flash essays
Fiction or creative nonfiction between 100 and 500 words.
Digital photography and high-quality scans of film photography.
High-quality photos or scanned images of art produced in traditional media (painting, drawing, collages, etc), as well as digital art. We do not consider submissions of 3D art.
We want to see your work! If you have problems or question regarding any part of the submission process, send us an email and we’ll help you figure out how to get our work to us.
- Please email email@example.com with your piece(s) included as an attachment.
- Use 12 point Times New Roman font for all text submissions, or an equivalently readable font.
- Use the following template to title the email: “Stitch Submission, [medium/genre]” indicating the medium or genre of your work.
- In the body of your email, include your first and last name, the title and genre of your work, and a preferred method of contact.
- If you are submitting your work to any other publications, make a note of that in the body of the email and inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- You may also submit work using the form below.
Submit using our on-site form
Up to four pieces from a single medium may be submitted at a time. You may only submit work for one medium at a time using this form, but you may complete a new form for any additional mediums.
Submissions are currently closed. The form will re-open when we are again considering new submissions.